Friday, December 26, 2014

What is a Happiness Project

I intended to do a big post about what a Happiness Project is, but my attorney side has a hard time with the idea of spending too many words on someone else's intellectual property, so I you get the abbreviated version. 

I like to listen to audio books in the car during my 45ish minute commute each way to and from work.  I also am weirdly obsessed with self-help books.  Combine these two traits and you end up with me listening to The Happiness Project and Happier at Home by Gretchen Rubin.  You can check out her website here.  I highly recommend both books in case you couldn't tell.

The basic premise is that each month has a theme and each theme as a few resolutions (goals) all based on making yourself happier.  I am aware that this is a pretty terrible explanation but if you check out the website you will get tons of details straight from the source. 

And because no post is complete without some pictures, I chose a few random ones from my phone.

 
Hanging out on the 50 yard line at Arrowhead
 
When we lived in our apartment, Scout would go hide in my craft room under the desk or in my closet behind my purses when he knew we were getting ready to leave. 


No comments:

Post a Comment