Friday, May 9, 2014

It's Nice to Meet You

Hi!  I'm Courtney and this is my blog. :)  I've started a few other blogs but they have all floundered because I had in my head that I needed to do certain things and turns out it was hard to keep those things up.  Instead, I decided to start from scratch and write about, well, me.  The things going on in my life and all that jazz.

That's me on the right.  I'm in my mid-twenties (well, ish, but I think I will hang on to the mid-twenties for a  while longer).  By day I am an attorney and by night I am crazy busy doing all the things we twenty-somethings do.  Oh, that's my boyfriend Alex in the green.  He's a pretty good guy, loves beer and football and The Chive.
 
 
Theses are our pups.  Phoenix is in the front.  She loves to snuggle and meet new people.  Scout is in the back.  He's our old man dog and super smart.

I plan on writing about, well, a little bit of everything.  I will share projects we do about the house and fun adventures we have outside of the house.  I also plan on writing about the journey I am on to lose weight and get healthy.  And there will be puppy pictures.  Lots of puppy pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment